We’re looking for passionate people to join our growing team…
Our dedicated team is constantly working to amplify our local impact in service of our mission, and we need your help. If you are looking for rewarding work where you’ll have the opportunity to influence local policy and make Saratoga Springs a greener, more sustainable community, periodically check out job announcements below. Thank you!
Part-Time Bookkeeper (4-8 hours per month)
Sustainable Saratoga is seeking a competent and capable bookkeeper who will work with our Treasurer to maintain our financial records.
- Manage operating and payroll accounts by Quicken data entry, including verifying, labeling, and posting transactions
- Balance multiple bank accounts by reconciling entries monthly
- Provide Quicken reports for the Treasurer and Board of Directors on a monthly basis
- Prepare reports from online data, including PayPal and Click & Pledge (fundraising platform)
Required Skills and Expectations:
- Experience with accessing online financial data
- Software knowledge required: Quicken/Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in the bookkeeping field
- Must be a self-starter
- Comfortable working independently and constructively with the Treasurer
Compensation will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. Initial place of work will be the Treasurer’s office in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY; location after 1/1/2019 to be determined.
Please forward your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact: Art Holmberg, Chair